Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 2022 Tier 1 Result on May 19, 2023. The candidates who appeared for the SSC CHSL 2022 Tier 1 Exam from 9-21 March 2023. The SSC CHSL Result 2023 PDF, Merit List, and Cutoff PDF files are given below. The candidates who qualified for the SSC CHSL 2022 Tier 1 Exam will be allowed to appear for the SSC CHSL Tier 2 exam.
Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (CHSLE), 2022- Declaration of result of Tier-I to shortlist candidates for appearing in Tier-II.
The Staff Selection Commission conducted Tier-I of the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (CHSLE), 2022 from 09.03.2023 to 21.03.2023 in the Computer Based Mode.
- As the Tier-I Computer Based Examination was conducted in multiple shifts, marks scored by the candidates have been normalized as per the formula published by the Commission on its website on 07.02.2019. Such normalized marks have been used to shortlist candidates for the next stage of the Examination i.e. Tier-II.
- As per Para 18.1 of Notice of the Examination, following minimum qualifying marks have been considered in Tier-I:-
- UR : 30%
- OBC/EWS : 25%
- All other categories : 20%
- The Category wise cut-off marks and the number of candidates short- listed for appearing in Tier-II Examination are as follows:-
SSC CHSL Cut off
|Category||Cut-off Marks||Candidates available|
- FCI Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online for 17500 Vacancies @ fci.gov.in
- FCI Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF, Apply Online for 15500 Vacancies @ fci.gov.in
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023, Apply Online for 4800 Vacancies @ ibps.in
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023, Apply Online for 52,699 Vacancies
- FCI Recruitment 2023 Notification, Exam Date, Apply Online @ fci.gov.in
*In addition to the UR candidates mentioned above 846 SC,172 ST, 8687 OBC, 4179 EWS, 07 ESM, 50 OH, 01 HH, 107 VH and 02 PwD-Others category candidates are qualifying at UR cut-off.
- The candidature of candidates bearing roll numbers 3003046957, 4610011034, 4602008790, 4602007937, 9011010465 & 9011009184 has been cancelled due to various reasons.
- The Tier-II of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (CHSLE), 2022 is scheduled on 26.06.2023. Candidates are advised to check the website of the Commission regularly for change in the schedule, if any.
- Representations received from the candidates with regard to the Answer Keys of Tier-I Examination have been carefully examined and the Answer Keys have been modified wherever necessary.
- Marks and Final Answer Keys of the candidates will be uploaded on the Commission’s website i.e. https://ssc.nic.in shortly.