Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Stenographer/ Instructor Stenographer. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website bssc.bihar.gov.in till June 14.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 232 posts, of which 7 vacancies are for the post of Instructor Stenographer and 225 for Stenographer posts.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification and other details available in the notification below:
The applicants from other states/General/EBC/BC category are required to pay the fee of Rs 540, whereas the applicants from SC/ST/PwD/Female will have to pay the fee of Rs 135.
- FCI Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online for 17500 Vacancies @ fci.gov.in
- FCI Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF, Apply Online for 15500 Vacancies @ fci.gov.in
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023, Apply Online for 4800 Vacancies @ ibps.in
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023, Apply Online for 52,699 Vacancies
- FCI Recruitment 2023 Notification, Exam Date, Apply Online @ fci.gov.in
Steps to apply for Stenographer posts
- Visit BSSC’s application portal onlinebssc.com
- Click on the application link available against STENOGRAPHER/INSTRUCTOR-STENOGRAPHER
- Register and proceed with application process
- Fill up the details, upload the documents and pay the fee
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference